The Athens City Pool is the place to host your next party! We have a party room available during open swim hours, or you can host your party after the pool closes. All reservations must be made two weeks in advance of requested party date. We will make every effort to accommodate rental requests but please note that reservations will be dependent on staffing availability.
Rental requests may be submitted online here. You will need to create an account if you do not have one already. Then in the catalog, select the "Pool Rentals" tab. Please allow 2-4 business days for rental requests to process. You will then receive an email when the rental is approved. Once approved you will need to log in to your account to pay the balance. You may also call 740-592-3325 or stop by the Athens City Pool or Athens Community Center to pay. Please note that payment is due at time of rental approval. If rental is not paid in full by one week out from the rental date, the rental may be cancelled.
Rentals are available at the following times:
After hours rentals are available Monday - Saturday 8:00pm - 10:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm - 9:00pm. The following facilities are available for after hours rental: 1. Party Room & Splash Pad 2. Leisure Pool & Slides 3. Whole Facility including Party Room (minimum of 2 hour rental)
Party Room only rentals are available at the following times: Monday - Thursday 3:00pm - 7:00pm; Friday and Saturday 12:00pm - 7:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm
|Can be rented during open swim hours or after hours. Does not include any other pool ares.
|Party Room & Splashpad
|Rented after hours only. Does not include any other pool areas. Other areas may be rented at same time.
|Leisure Pool & Slides
|Rented after hours only. Does not include party room, splash pad, diving well, or lap pool.
|Whole Facility & Party Room
|Rented after hours only. Must be rented for a minimum of 2 hours.
All cancellations must be made at least one week in advance of the scheduled event. A $40 cancellation fee will be collected for all cancelled events made with less than one week's notice.
- Payment is due at the time of reservation approval. You will receive an email when approved and will then need to log in to your account to pay. Payment may also be made in person or by calling 740-592-3325. Please allow 2-4 business days for rental to be approved. If rental is not paid in full by one week out from the rental date, the rental may be cancelled.
- Reservations operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made due to weather can request a makeup date based on availability. After hours rentals will be considered complete after 60-minutes has been completed without inclement weather or uncontrollable circumstances.
- Renters may receive a refund if: (a) inclement weather exists, and (b) renters cannot find a "make-up" reservations date.
- Patrons may setup no sooner than 10 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Standard lifeguard breaks will be honored during the scheduled time.
- Alcohol, smoking, and glass containers are NOT permitted on City property at any time.
- Renters are responsible for all cleanup after their event has taken place.
- The posted rules must be followed at all times. The pool staff reserves the right to make any changes to the rules for the safety of patrons.